[identity profile] vickyblueeyez.livejournal.com posting in [community profile] kirkspock_au_fic_list
This is where you discuss the list. Things like should it be student or cadet? Stripper or Dancer? Slave or Servant?

Results will be posted in the Roles / Terms Post

Date: 2011-03-26 01:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] badluck97.livejournal.com
If you were going to rec Leave No Soul Behind (http://community.livejournal.com/triwislinthis/24170.html#cutid1) by [livejournal.com profile] whochick Would that be classified under E for EMTs or S for Space EMTs?

Date: 2011-03-26 01:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] badluck97.livejournal.com
Not necessarily. There could be a modern day AU fic where they are non-Space EMTs.

I havent seen it yet, but i wouldn't put it past fandom.

Though in that case, both could just be filed under EMT? Lol