[identity profile] vickyblueeyez.livejournal.com posting in [community profile] kirkspock_au_fic_list
After the discussion, here are some terms. Note,  verses are broken down by role. If the primary role of the character is X, it should be placed under X. Even if Kirk is a Vampire Lieutenant it would still go under V for Vampire.

Student
H - High School Student
C - College Student
A - Academy Student

BDSM
S - Sub
D - Dom

Royalty
P - Prince / Heir
K - King
P - Princess

W - Warrior Spock
F - Feral/Primal Spock (as in animal like)
B - Berserk Spock (snaps, goes into a rage, etc)
D - Dancer (regular)
E - Exotic Dancer
U - Unspecified  / Misc
N - Normal People / Human